SOLD: Southern Pacific and Cotton Belt Up for Sale or Trade

Everything SOLD. Thanks!

Once again I'm trimming the edges of my collection.  This time I'm divesting myself of most of my Southern Pacific and Cotton Belt items.

Feel free to inquire/reply/offer via the comments section. Comments are set to require moderation so I can assure that personal information will not be publicly visible.  

-Paypal preferred but will accept other payment methods.

-Shipping not Included.

If you want to Trade Wants List:

-Any C&EI locomotive (except for AHM BL2 as I've got 3 of those already) 

-Modern UP Rolling Stock. Almost anything from the late 70's til now. No running boards or full-height ladders. 

-BNSF Rolling stock

-EJ&E Coil Cars with covers

-Other Coil Cars with covers

-Wisconsin Central, C&EI or Illinois Terminal locos or rolling stock

If you have something tangentially related to those let me know, but those are my main priorities.

Locomotives

$40 Atlas Cotton Belt GP40. Runs very well. Light functions. Pretty clean, shiny wheels no couplers.  Original box included.


$30 -Athearn SP SD40-2 Olympics Commemorative.  Some minor paint damage, minor railing rust and one broken lug. The side shown is the worst. missing 1 coupler.


$30 for two Athearn SP SD45s.  One dummy, one powered (needs cleaning). Both are: 8803, missing front and rear railings and with one broken lug. Dummy has poorly glued stanchions on one side.



6$-Athearn SP GP9 shell. All lugs intact. Paint damage as seen in picture.

$5-Athearn SP F9A Shell. Paint damage. I might have some black widow decals I could include if desired to repair or replace damaged versions.



Rolling Stock.

Take all 3 boxcars for $20

KD couplers installed.  If desired I might be able to locate running boards and ladders for the 2 I modernized.

$8-Cotton Belt Boxcar. Brand unsure. Metal parts. Lighter colored areas are paint touchups.  Not as visible in regular light.

$10-Cotton Belt Boxcar. Brand unsure.  Maybe E&C? Metal Wheels

$8-SP boxcar. (P2k?) Weathered.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and for reading my blog!
I hope to approve it shortly.
Sincerely,
Chicago Valley Railroad

Popular Posts