More One Dollar Christmas Buildings!

Two years ago Dollar Tree brought us 4 plastic Christmas buildings in very-near-to HO scale.  This year -just in time for Halloween (though I'm publishing on Election day)- they're at it again!  I bought 3 of the 4, and though I passed up buying another Church, I might go back for it.  Maybe there's room in town for more than one denomination...

The first up is this charming General Store


Second a little green victorian home.  
The turret on the side is a bit exagerated in proportion, but not unduly so.

Thirdly, an antique shop. 

Front/side and rear/side profiles.

Though I did not take a picture, they have holes in the bottom for LED tea-lights.  Though -being plastic- they are NOT recommended for incandescent lights I bet they would be fine with small wired LED's 

Here's the tags.

                 

For those not near a Dollar Tree, the entire set of 4 houses and accessories can be ordered for just $13 dollars here: https://www.dollartree.com/cobblestone-corners-christmas-village-collection/296612   

These have me wondering what neat buildings I may have unfortunately missed in 2019.  I don't have an immediate use for these as our Christmas display is classic O-Scale (I promise to properly photograph it this year...) but I do plan to have a second display in HO someday  so I'll continue to squirrel these away until then. 

Happy  Election Day!

Karl

Comments

Popular Posts