OPSME Surprise.

 After washing and returning some table skirting for the Oak Park Society Of Model Engineers VP Gary invited me to dig into the club's donation boxes and take some things.   

This trio of Stewart CN hoppers caught my eye right away.

My son likes CN and being 70 Toners, I knew I'd be able to justify their presence in a 1980's consist.

Knowing I'm into more modern items he handed me this great BNSF 100 ton hopper kit that I had somehow overlooked.

I of course lept upon the slightly incomplete vintage metal EJ&E boxcar and a small Pressier trailer kit also caught my eye.

The shell is pretty beat but this BB GP-35 was taken for the powered frame...

...and I can anyways use another C&NW caboose right?

Special thanks to Gary and OPSME for this generous haul.  Look for a future post when I build up the hoppers.

Take care,
Karl









Comments

Popular Posts